FOCUSED CONTACT POINT RESULTING IN A SLIMMER TRIGGER FEEL
INSETS PAIR WITH OUR SLIDE WORK WHILE BLENDING WITH OEM COMPONENTS
CAPTIVE SAFETY LEVER AND LARGE CHAMFERS
DESIGNED WITH FUNCTION AND COMFORT IN MIND
We took the time to perfect what we believe is a truly unique trigger shoe. No more "light switch" feel when breaking shots off. Left and right angled front faces allow a more focused and comfortable straight back pull. Rather than having a wide empty face, angled sides focus on a smaller portion of the shooters trigger finger. Sensitivity is increased, resulting in easier shot break prediction, as well as a slightly different pull feel. A captive safety allows the shooter to focus even more on a comfortable flat surface, while avoiding an uncomfortable bar extending completely down the face of the trigger. Minor pre-travel is removed, and trigger maintains drop safe status. OEM trigger bar only.
- Material: 6061 aluminum
- Finish: hard anodize
- Misc: Drop in, drop safe, side insets, front face angled, captive safety lever, OEM trigger bar. Recommend using OEM "-"/Minus , or OEM "." Dot connector.
We use Jardine's Extreme 2 Grease on all action components.Always verify proper engagement on trigger bar and striker.Make sure to always obey the five firearm safety rules:
Compatibility: Gen 3/4:
1. Treat every gun as if it were loaded2. Always keep the gun pointed in a safe direction3. Never point the gun at anything you are not willing to destroy4. Always keep your finger off the trigger until you are ready to shoot5. Be sure of your target and what is beyond your target’s backdrop
This trigger only to be installed by a gunsmith/certified armorer. Zero trigger is a drop safe trigger system. To maintain drop safe status and proper functioning of the firearm:
- DO NOT use spring weights/light weight springs other than factory (striker spring, plunger/firing pin block spring, recoil spring)
- DO NOT use worn out factory springs
- DO NOT use aftermarket plungers/strikers/spring cups, or other parts/accessories that may affect function of the trigger
- DO NOT alter the trigger bar or trigger shoe in any way
- DO NOT reinstall trigger shoe on a different trigger bar, or attempt to reinstall trigger shoe
- DO NOT remove trigger safety, or attempt to reinstall trigger safety
- ALWAYS inspect roll pins and ensure that they have not backed out or started to back out of the trigger shoe
- ALWAYS check striker/trigger bar engagement
- Verify all drop safeties
If the firearm does not meet the criteria above, do not use the trigger.