Compatible with Gen 3/4 G26/19/17/34/17L/27/23/22/35/33/32/35
Black shoe, black lever.
Make sure to always obey the five firearm safety rules:
- Treat every gun as if it were loaded
- Always keep the gun pointed in a safe direction
- Never point the gun at anything you are not willing to destroy
- Always keep your finger off the trigger until you are ready to shoot
- Be sure of your target and what is beyond your target's backdrop
This trigger only to be installed by a gunsmith/certified armorer. Zero trigger is a drop safe trigger system. To maintain drop safe status and proper functioning of the firearm:
- Do NOT use spring weights/light weight springs other than factory (striker spring, plunger/firing pin block spring, recoil spring)
- Do NOT use worn out factory springs
- Do NOT use aftermarket plungers/strikers/spring cups, or other parts/accessories that may affect function of the trigger
- Do NOT alter the trigger bar or trigger shoe in any way
- Do NOT reinstall trigger shoe on a different trigger bar, or attempt to reinstall trigger shoe
- Do NOT remove the trigger safety, or attempt to reinstall the trigger safety
- ALWAYS inspect roll pins and ensure that they haev not backed out or started to back out of the trigger shoe
- ALWAYS check striker/trigger bar engagement (2/3's minimum engagement)
- Verify all drop safeties
If for any reason the firearm does not meet ANY of the criteria above, do not use the trigger.
For free installation on your pistol or any questions relating to the trigger, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We recommend Jardine's Extreme 2 grease for lubricating trigger components.